Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Flat
Reception Rooms 1
Letting classification Long Let
Harrow & Wealdstone (overground) 0.42 km
Harrow & Wealdstone (tube) 0.43 km
Harrow-on-the-Hill (tube) 0.52 km
Kenton (overground) 0.74 km
Dominion Parade, Station Road, HA1
Newly Decorated Large Five Bedroom Flat Above A Shop - Three Doubles & 2 Singles - Separate Large Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining - Fully Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating - Two Modern Bathrooms / One On Each Floor - Furnished - Ideal For Students - Professionals Or Large Families - Newly Painted Throughout - Available Immediately - Very Close To Harrow Tescos, Harrow Town Centre Giving Access To The Multiple Shopping Facilities, Local Bars, Coffee Houses, Supermarkets, Restaurants & Leisure Facilities Nearby - Easy Access To Harrow & Wealdstone Station, Harrow On The Hill Station & University Of Westminster (Harrow Campus).