Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Terraced
Reception Rooms 1
Furnishing Furnished or Unfurnished
Letting classification Long Let
St. Austell Close, Edgware, HA8
Three Bedroom Family House - Large Lounge - Extended Kitchen / Diner - Three Bedrooms - Family Bathroom - Rear Large Garden - Garage - Off Street Parking - Short walk to Queensbury Station - Available Mid April 2021