Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Flat
Reception Rooms 1
Letting classification Long Let
Harrow & Wealdstone () 0.60 km
Harrow & Wealdstone () 0.61 km
Headstone Lane () 0.83 km
Hatch End () 1.44 km
High Road, Harrow Weald, HA3
One Bedroom First Floor Flat - Reception - Separate Modern Fitted Kitchen - Modern Family Bathroom / Wc - Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating - Very Close To Harrow Weald Bus Garage, Waitrose Supermarket, Harrow & Wealdstone Station & Local High Street Giving Access To The Local Shops, Supermarkets, Coffee Houses, Bars, Restaurants & Leisure Facilities - Available From End Of March 2021 - Viewing Highly Recommended.