Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Flat
Reception Rooms 1
Furnishing Furnished or Unfurnished
Hendon Central () 0.81 km
Brent Cross () 1.24 km
Colindale () 1.30 km
Neasden () 1.63 km
1 Moorhen Drive, NW9
15th Floor Apartment with London City Views - Modern Apartment - Two Double Bedrooms - Open Plan Kitchen with Living Room - Two Bathrooms (Ensuite to Master) - Lovely Views from Balcony - Underground Parking - On Site Day Time Concierge - On Site Gym - Located in Zone 3 & Walking Distance to Hendon Station - Available Now