Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Semi Detached
Reception Rooms 2
Harrow & Wealdstone () 0.89 km
Harrow & Wealdstone () 0.90 km
Canons Park () 1.31 km
Headstone Lane () 1.41 km
Beverley Gardens, HA7
Well Presented Family Home - 5 Bedrooms - Modern Extended Kitchen - Two Receptions Rooms - Two Bathrooms (Downstairs Shower Room with WC) - Rear Garden - Garage - Off Street Parking - Great Location on a Quiet Road - Close to Various Good Schools - Available Now - Single Family Unit Only