Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Flat
Reception Rooms 1
Letting classification Long Let
Harrow on the Hill (tube) 0.16 km
Northwick Park (tube) 0.66 km
Kenton (tube) 0.75 km
West Harrow (tube) 0.83 km
Spire House, Peterborough Road, HA1
Modern Second Floor Flat With Lift - Two Double Bedrooms - Modern Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Living - Two Bathrooms (En Suite to Master) - Furnished - Great Location - Various Transport Links - No Parking Available - Central Harrow Location - Available End July 2021