Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Flat
Reception Rooms 1
Letting classification Long Let
Platinum House, Lyon Road, HA1
Spacious Two Double Bedroom - Two Bedrooms - Open Plan Kitchen Lounge - Two Bathrooms (En Suite to Master) - Double Balcony - Furnished - Own Allocated Parking Bay - Concierge - Lift - Gym & Swimming Pool - Great Location close proximity to the shops and dining amenities of Harrow and Harrow on the Hill train station - Available Now - Viewing highly recommended