Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Flat
Reception Rooms 1
Letting classification Long Let
Hendon Central () 0.81 km
Brent Cross () 1.24 km
Colindale () 1.30 km
Neasden () 1.63 km
Hawfinch House, Moorhen Drive, NW9
Beautiful Two Bedroom Apartment - Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining - Two Bathrooms - Large Private Balcony - Gym - Concierge service - Lift to all floors - Residents only roof terrace - Located in London's Zone 3 and is within walking distance to Hendon railway station (Thameslink to King's Cross St Pancras in 18 minutes) and Hendon Central Tube Station (Northern Line) - Staples Corner for both the M1 and the North Circular Road is also only 1 mile away, making all major London airports easily accessible - Available End June 2021 - Contact us today to book a viewing!