Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Town House
Reception Rooms 1
Furnishing Furnished or Unfurnished
Letting classification Long Let
Stanmore (tube) 0.38 km
Canons Park (tube) 1.07 km
Edgware (tube) 1.63 km
Grey Fell Close, Stanmore, HA7
Excellent Transport Links
Stunning Large Newly Refurbished Four Double Bedroom Town House - Large Reception - Separate Large Modern Fitted Kitchen - Two Brand New Bathrooms - Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating - Private Rear Garden - Large Garage For Storage Purposes & To Park Your Car, -Arranged Over 4 Floors - Newly Painted Throughout - Brand New Flooring Throughout - Furnished Or Unfurnished - Very Close To Stanmore Station & Easy Access To Stanmore Broadway Giving Access To The Multiple Shopping Facilities - Local Restaurants, Local Bars, Cafes, Banks, Coffee Houses, Supermarkets & Leisure Facilities - Available Immediately & Excellent Condition - Viewing Highly Recommended