Admin fees Information for Tenants: Properties in England
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of NALS CMP scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombusman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property Type Detached
Reception Rooms 1
Letting classification Long Let
Preston Road (tube) 0.24 km
South Kenton (tube) 0.64 km
South Kenton (overground) 0.64 km
North Wembley (overground) 0.95 km
Modern Fitted Kitchen
We are pleased to offer this Newly Decorated Two Bedroom 1st Floor Flat In Viewfield Close, Kenton. This Property Benefits From a Reception, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Modern Family Bathroom / WC, Double Glazed, Electric Heating, One Allocated Parking For Residents & Visitor Parking, Newly Painted Throughout, Available Immediately. Very Close To Preston Road Station, South Kenton Station, Excellent Local Schools & Access To The Local Shops, Bars, Restaurants, Supermarkets & Coffee Houses On Preston Road. Viewings Highly Recommended!