Admin fees Information for Tenants:
Relevant letting fees and terms for tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid;
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as tenants requests to vary or assign the tenancy. £50 inc vat per agreed variation.
Phillip Shaw Ltd is a member of SAFEAGENT CMP scheme (No.A3478), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Property Type Maisonette
Reception Rooms 1
Off-road Parking 1
Letting classification Long Let
Kenton (overground) 0.14 km
Kenton (tube) 0.15 km
Northwick Park (tube) 0.37 km
Harrow-on-the-Hill (tube) 0.88 km
Neatly Presented Garden Flat - One Double Bedroom - Modern Fitted Kitchen with Diner - Good Sized Lounge - Private Garden - Off Street Parking for 1 Car - Great Location - Great Transport Links - Few Minutes Walk to Both Kenton & Northwick Park Tube Stations - Walking Distance to Northwick Park Hospital & Sainsburys - Available Now - Viewings Highly Recommended